Wrike is expanding the R&D hub in Prague, and we’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our DevOps team. This team aims to streamline scalable CI and CD processes. We are continually evaluating and implementing new technologies, including public cloud providers and Kubernetes.
In this role, you will use your programming skills to create new and improve existing web-services for high-load engineering infrastructure, develop services for managing dynamic stagings in k8s. You’ll also be able to apply best practices of the technological industry and Agile delivery. The successful candidate is experienced in Python (3+ years) and has some experience in the front end. You might be a good match if you want to see how your work is used daily and brings convenience to people.
What will you do?
- Create and support internal services that will help the Dev, QA, and Ops teams
- Implement and support continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Implement best practices in software development (code review, testing, prototyping)
- Take an active part in meetings and sprint planning (we use Kanban and Scrum)
Subject area and scope of projects
Subject area – DevOps and CI / CD, not product. We create processes and write tools for them.
The primary services are written in Python:
- Kanistra – integration service (serves 500+ git repositories) – a service for collecting development branches to run tests and send them to build.
- Dynamic staging based on K8S – for running Wrike in Sandbox. Allows you to run extensive regression tests (20,000) in an isolated environment.
- CD coordinator – deliver product increment to users, works both with all types of product artifacts (docker images, RPMs, zip archives)
And many more small services managed by K8S.
- Python 3.9
- TypeScript, Angular
What are we looking for?
- 3+ year of hands-on development experience with Python
- Experience in front-end development (JS/TS, Angular/React/Vue)
- Knowledge of network protocols and protocol stacks (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Knowledge of VCS: Git, SVN
- Experience with сode review, unit testing, and integration testing
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick paid days
We’re the collaborative work management platform of choice for 20,000+ companies in over 140 different countries.