Do you want to use your programming skills for an exciting project that makes a difference?
Do you want to work autonomously (Remote / Home office) but be part of a motivated Team?
Do you want to help to disrupt the hairdressing market and help the hairdressers to have a better life?
If so, then our position as a Software Engineer might be just right for you!
A bit about us:
In light of our slogan “More customers, more profits, and more leisure time,” it is our mission to help more than 1,000 hairstylists in Germany to get more out of their salons and their lives. When many of our customers first start with us, they are often working up to 60 hours per week, barely making any profits, and close to burnout. Step by step, we help them to increase profits for their salon while working less and increasing your joy in life.
Our (young) team is made up of our two founders and currently 10 employees working in the areas of customer acquisition and service, as well as product development.
You will help us to digitalize the processes in our salons and create our software (app). We integrate via API Interface into existing Point-of-Sale Salon Software, analyse the Data and generate Suggestions, how the Salon Owner can improve their Success. The App we build helps our Salon owners to communicate with the wow family community and to stay engaged while working on their success instead of getting stuck in everyday work.
What we are offering you:
– Work from Home with flexible time management
– Working on an exciting product that makes a difference and helps people improve their lives
– The chance to open an office in the emerging markets
– Family-like team atmosphere and great team spirit to make the world a better place
What we expect:
– You have 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
– You understand the critical importance of UI/UX and obsess over it when building product.
– You have solid PHP knowledge and JS with any framework
– Experience designing and maintaining APIs and writing unit tests and testable code bases.
– Mobile development experience and SAAS experience is a plus.
– Very good English writing and speaking skills.
– Ability to code and check code written by other team members.
– Ideally you speak (basic) German to communicate with our german-speaking team (no must)
– You will have a work area suitable for a home office with a stable Internet connection.
– You can work flexibly within our work hours, but are able to organize and motivate yourself
– Are you interested? Then get typing!