Product Owner (Remote – m/w/d)
Do you love building software products? You love working in an agile surrounding and are familiar with the Scrum Methodology? Do you want to make a real difference with your work?
Do you want to work autonomously (Remote / Home office) but be part of a motivated Team?
Do you want to help to disrupt the hairdressing market and help the hairdressers to have a better life?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong (software) Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
A bit about us:
In light of our slogan “More customers, more profits, and more leisure time,” it is our mission to help more than 1,000 hairstylists in Germany to get more out of their salons and their lives. When many of our customers first start with us, they are often working up to 60 hours per week, barely making any profits, and close to burnout. Step by step, we help them to increase profits for their salon while working less and increasing your joy in life.
Our (young) team is made up of our two founders and currently 8 employees working in the areas of customer acquisition and service, as well as product development.
What we are offering you:
– Work from Home with flexible time management
– Working on an exciting product that makes a difference and helps people improve their lives
– Family-like team atmosphere and great team spirit to make the world a better place
– A chance to grow in a leading position in the company
Duties and responsibilities:
– Moderate and lead our IT Team following the scrum methodology
– Providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
– Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
– Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
– Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
– Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
– Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
– Work closely with the founders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
– Provide an active role in reducing obstacles impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
– Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
– Follow our competitors and the industry
– Keep yourself updated with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Requirements and qualifications:
– Profound knowledge of English
– Previous working experience as a Product Owner
– Interest to get deep into the hairdressing / beauty industry
– Studies in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
– In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
– Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
– Creative thinker with a vision
– Attention to details
Are you the ideal candidate?
Please use the application form for a brief introduction of yourself, your experience in your desired area and a statement of your desired pay rate under the ¨ Apply¨ button.
Afterwards you will be invited to do a small assessment.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us by sending a personal message.
All interviews will take place either online or over the phone. We look forward to hearing from you!