We are changing the way companies hire employees around the globe but can’t do it without enabling our customers. The Customer Support Associate – DACH (m/f/d) is the first point of contact for support requests from both our customers and their employees. As a support associate, you will be working on adding value to our customers through email, chat, and phone, solving questions around global HR issues, as well as our platform.
- Critically analyze and respond to queries from our customers and their employees.
- Proactively track requests and ensure they are 100% resolved – own your work from a to z.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through outstanding customer service.
- Assist in improving our internal processes and knowledge system.
- Advocate for our customers internally.
- Fluency in German is a must to assist customers in their native language through email and phone.
- Fluency in written and spoken English – our company runs in English.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a remote setting (a must).
- A customer-centric approach to resolving issues.
- Interest in global HR issues.
- Be an effective collaborator and support other team members.
- Ability to monitor the progress of your requests and anticipate roadblocks.
- Show resilience in times of pressure. Startup experience is a plus.
- A quiet environment for making calls and a reliable internet connection.
- An opportunity to help shape the support department and build an outstanding team.
- Join a global and truly diverse team of high performers.
- Become an employee, not a contractor.
- Paid time off.
- Benefits package including equipment, self-care, and self-development budget.
- Remote first.
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.