At Hopin, we’re reimagining events. Our mission is simple: we exist to make the world feel closer.
Founded in 2019, Hopin brings brands and communities together around highly interactive and engaging experiences. We believe that people should have access to the conversations, moments and ideas they care most about, no matter where they are. Through our highly scalable platform, participants are able to learn, engage, and connect from anywhere in the world.
Hopin started as a virtual events solution but we have since meaningfully expanded our offering from virtual events to hybrid and in-person events, as well as video and workplace collaboration products. This growth has been fueled by a series of strategic acquisitions, including: Boomset – an all-in-one event management platform; Attendify – advancing Event Marketing products; StreamYard – unveiling a video production Studio; video hosting service Streamable and video technology company Jamm.
Listed as one of the 2021 Fast Company Best Workplaces for Innovators, Hopin has scaled to 800+ employees working remotely across 47 countries. Valued at $7.75B, Hopin raised a $450M Series D round of financing and is backed by top tier investors, including Arena Holdings, Altimeter Capital, Adam Street Partners, Untitled Investments, XN Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, General Catalyst, GIC, IVP, Northzone, Salesforce Ventures, Slack, Temasek and Tiger Global.
As our always on Customer Support team grows, we are looking for a Workforce Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for all processes encompassing Workforce Management including but not limited to scheduling, forecasting, and real-time management for the Customer Support team. Responsibilities also include conducting data and schedule analyses for multiple work types and lines of business. This position will partner with the CX Strategy & Operations team and department teammates to optimize efficiencies across the organization and support a great experience for our agents and our customers.
- Responsible for all workforce management planning including capacity planning and staffing
- Provide daily metric reporting, data input, dashboard updates and analytics
- Proactively identifying, adjusting and suggesting schedule changes and/or adjustments in response to annual, monthly, weekly, intra-day and seasonal trends
- Assist with providing historical reporting as required by leadership
- Analyze and share data across departments as needed
- Develops efficient staff schedules that achieve business goals
- Recommend changes to team structure/make up based on workload/forecast shifts
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 4+ years experience within a multi-channel contact center
- 3+ years Workforce Management experience. Experience and understanding of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues, SLAs, data analysis and performance metrics required
- Experience with Workforce Management software and processes
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Sheet and Google Forms required
- Proficiency analyzing complex data sets for reporting and decision-making purposes
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- CRM platform experience (Salesforce, Zendesk)
- University degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development