As a WordPress Frontend Engineer (f/m/x), you develop our website and conversion funnel sites to provide potential customers the most convenient access to renewable energy and take ownership for a high-quality website experience. You will take on the following tasks at zolar:
- Develop flexible modular extensions for our WordPress website with high quality code.
- Work and organise autonomously to improve accessibility and availability and provide the best user experience.
- Support the marketing team with ideas and concepts to improve our customer experience from the very beginning.
- Continuously improve our conversion funnel by taking initiative to recommend and implement optimizations.
- Work in an agile environment in collaboration with our development teams and the product managers.
- You have a passion for learning new things and driving improvements and are always eager to try out new technologies.
- You have at least 5 years experience in software development.
- You have excellent knowledge of WordPress and ReactJS.
- You interested in Google Analytics & Tracking
- You ideally have prior experience in marketing
What zolar offers you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexibleWhether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office. In addition, you also have the option of working in another EU country for four weeks a year.
Mental health & yoga // Stay healthyBe it during COVID-19 or normal times – your mental and physical health is a matter close to our hearts. In addition to a mental health programme, we also offer free yoga sessions and a discounted M membership at Urban Sports Club.
Meeting-free daysTwo half-days each week are kept completely free of meetings to ensure you can focus on your work without interruptions.
Remote work equipment // Ready for workWe want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or monitor for your remote work.
Dog policy // Bring your own dogA variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrowA world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of responsible providers.
Leapsome feedback // We love feedbackWe are proud of our open feedback culture, but we know that it is sometimes difficult to share your opinion out loud. For such cases, there are weekly Leapsome surveys, where you can submit your input on different topics anonymously.
zolar Academy & CPD budget // Stay inquisitiveThe zolar Academy offers you interesting presentations and insights into different fields (of work) every month. Speaking of interesting insights: an annual CPD budget means you can take a deep dive into topics that both interest you and further your career.
All-hands meetings // Stay informedThe latest company figures and goals are discussed transparently at monthly all-hands meetings.
Onboarding day & buddy programme // Involved instead of just employedGet off to a great start – with a comprehensive onboarding process, a buddy by your side and regular team events.
Climate protection // One loveFrom Veggie Wednesday to certification as a climate-neutral company – climate protection truly is a matter close to our hearts.