WHO WE ARE…
At WECHEER.IO we Innovate – Create – Make, a platform that will disrupt the FMCG industry. Our marketing & business intelligence solution is derived from the intersection of Big Data, Social Media and IoT.
Now we are focusing to change the beer industry, we have created the World’s First-Ever Smart Bottle Opener. This simple yet very smart tool will completely redefine how breweries do marketing and sales. We aim to become the world’s biggest brewery without producing a single beer.
We are now looking for new creative individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team of 20 on an adventure as we take on the world.
Not only do you stay up to date with the latest technologies but you’re passionate and curious about your field. You understand that it’s imperative to master the technology in your field to deconstruct a problem into its base components and figure out the most effective way to solve it. You understand the complexities of not just the application but the wider scope of its users and the product vision.
You will be the champion for code quality working with the team to continuously push for best practices. Working collaboratively with a team, you will take the vision of the product and provide your expertise to define robust solutions that can scale.
You have excellent communication and team collaboration skills with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You can clearly communicate status, roadblocks and concerns on an ongoing basis. You can understand the product at multiple levels and use that adaptable thinking to communicate effectively with various stakeholders.
● Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Excellent English skills in reading and writing
● 5+ years of full stack software development experience using the following technologies:
C#, one of Angular 2, React, Vue.js
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design patterns, industry best practices, and emerging technologies
● Solid .NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC experience
● Experience with SQL, Experience with Entity Framework, experience with a document
oriented database or key value store, ex: MongoDB
● Experience with GIT for software version control
● Extensive experience with Agile software development methodology
● Experience with AWS is a plus
● Experience with AWS Serverless technologies, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Aurora,
CloudFormation SAM, S3, is a very big plus
● NodeJS, MongoDB are a plus
● Experience building modern analytics/reporting solutions is a plus
● Experience with cross platform mobile development is a plus
● Remote position, but Occasional Travel is required (post-COVID)
● Love beer is minimum, love food is a plus