Owl Labs is looking to hire a Website Marketing Manager to drive forward our global website strategy and development. Join a growing and fast-paced marketing team that drives revenue growth through eCommerce sales on owllabs.com and tells the digital story of the future of collaboration technology. As our website manager, you’ll create and execute our website strategy responsible for global revenue growth and making our product vision digitally come to life.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the creation, strategy and execution of the eCommerce roadmap, Owl Labs website and web experience with a focus on telling the brand story, merchandising our product suite and highlighting our growing content library.
- Create actionable insights from raw data through user testing, A/B testing, customer journey experiments, campaigns and funnel conversion to drive sales.
- Be responsible for all updates to the website, both through managing and prioritizing development resources, delivering the UX concepts to design, jumping into the systems, and making the necessary adjustments yourself.
- Manage all of our website analytics and analysis. Identify trends and leverage the data for strategic decision-making to increase site usability, improve conversion rates, drive sales.
- Partner with our content team to create and execute a high-performing SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand gen, and brand marketing to ensure the website delivers on merchandising product suite, activations (product launches, promotions and experience enhancements) and experience improvements across a global footprint.
- This is the first dedicated eCommerce manager on the Owl Labs marketing team. You will have the opportunity to build programs from scratch and optimize existing programs, all while having a significant impact on Owl Labs’ revenue growth through traditional lead generation and eCommerce sales.
- You will have a chance to join an extremely fast-growing company during its climb. High performers will have growth opportunities beyond this role as the business expands.
- Owl Labs marketing is a global team, which will give you the opportunity to build a repeatable eCommerce experience that we can scale across international markets.
We’re looking for a manager who is a proactive problem-solver, entrepreneurial-minded, and analytically driven. You’re a technical marketer who collaborates well across various teams to get things done.
- 5-7 years managing an eCommerce website (or aspects of one)
- Experience with a CMS and eCommerce website management software
- A deep understanding of UX best practices and the ability to create wires and concepts to hand off to design
- Technical acumen and ability to quickly learn and leverage various web tools [experience with Shopify, HubSpot, GA, and GTM is preferred]
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS along with experience directing and prioritizing development resources.
- Superior communication and organization skills and an ability to prioritize multiple requests from multiple departments
- A high level of curiosity and desire to constantly stay up to date with the evolving best practices in eCommerce.
- Analytically oriented problem solver
- BA/BS degree
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Leadership and the development of people on their past teams.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote, and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application. Our team is currently working 100% remotely due to COVID-19.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Who We Are
Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms — meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. We’re best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360 camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on who’s speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if they’re in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, was named one of TIME magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2020 and has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020. Our team was recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and 2021 and named on the esteemed Inc.’s Editor’s List.