As Data Engineer (m/f/d) you will support our team with bringing order into our data sets. In this position you will be responsible for finding trends in our data sets, optimizing data retrieval and developing dashboards and reports for stakeholders.
This position can be located in Berlin (GER), Götzis (AUT) or fully remote within the EU.
What will you be doing?
- Development and maintenance of our data warehouse including responsibility for data preparation and assurance of data quality from different sources (e.g. clicks, costs, turnover)
- Development of automated and aggregated reports, dashboards and both specialized and ad hoc analyses
- Regular reassessment of data sets and optimization of data in collaboration with all departments
How does your profile look like?
- Completed university degree in Economics, Mathematics or Controlling and previous relevant work experience. We are also open to receiving applications by motivated career starters.
- Very good knowledge in digital data visualization, Python and experience with data warehouses
- Very good SQL knowledge, preferably AWS Redshift/PostgreSQL
- Affinity for big unstructured data sets and numbers
- Experience in working with Tableau will be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office, especially Excel
- Very good English language skills
What can you expect?
- An internationally successful company
- Diverse, motivated team with flat hierarchies and company-wide open-door policy
- Possibility to bring your own ideas to life and participate in key decision-making processes
- Annual budget for attending personal development courses, conferences and/or other external trainings
- Flexible working times and option for working remotely
Equipment provided, flexible working hours, great team events, 2 teams located in Berlin & Götzis (AT)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Webgears Group
The Webgears Group successfully operates international Smart-Shopping Portals that reach more than ten million users each month. Our goal is to give our users access to vouchers and deals to provide them with inspiration during their shopping process. This is achieved using an intelligent system to pair an extensive list of e-commerce brands on the sites of popular media companies. In addition to the deal communities mydealz and hotukdeals, digital US media brands such as CNET, The Daily Beast and boston.com, Glamour and The Sun in the UK or Welt, Bild and Computerbild in Germany rank amongst our partners.