Who are we?
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in size year over year for the past three years. Operating as a profitable business, we maintain a near complete ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life-changing equity opportunity for our Partners.
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
As our VP of Talent Acquisition, you’re not just a recruitment leader; you’re an orchestrator of our long-term vision and strategy in attracting, assessing, and onboarding top-tier talent. At the heart of Invisible’s ambition to redefine the landscape of talent acquisition, your role is a hybrid of strategic leadership, team management, and innovative thinking. With your strategic mindset, you will help build and lead a high-performing team to meet the evolving talent needs of our fast-growing organization.
Key Responsibilities: Charting the Course
- Work closely with the Head of Hiring to define and executive on the Hiring strategy
- Provides strategic leadership to enhance capabilities and continually improve results within the partner hiring function
- Directs, establishes, and implements priorities, performance goals, and objectives for departmental success
- Collaborates with Head of Hiring to set recruiting goals for the entire Hiring organisation
- Designs and implements recruitment plans leveraging organizational strengths and market opportunities
- Analyzes business trends to identify opportunities for process and procedural improvements
- Sets standards for all hiring activities within the Partner & Specialist hiring team
- Works closely with all key stakeholders in the business to make sure they are apprised of all their req’s and creates clear reporting structures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in leading talent acquisition functions at a senior executive level.
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role in a high growth scale up 100M+ ARR or within Management Consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in building and scaling recruiting functions and devising innovative strategies to source and build diverse talent pipelines
- Excellent business and quantitative acumen and demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to drive effectiveness in the recruiting process
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
We believe that our success is directly linked to the success of our clients, and we are committed to delivering exceptional service and results. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their work, communicate openly and honestly, and continuously improve themselves and their work. We value transparency in all aspects of our work, and we believe that a merit-based culture is key to our success.
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Total Comp: $307k – $364k = $250k Max Cash + $57k-$114k Equity
- $170k Base
- $80k Target Cash Bonus
- Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely