The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative Visual Designer in a temporary, contract position for three months, with an option to extend. The Visual Designer will collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, growth, developer relations, comms and others to deliver innovative design solutions that drive user engagement and promote brand awareness.
- Collaborate with our team to develop design concepts that align with the Sui’s brand and mission
- Create visually appealing designs for various media channels, including digital, social media, and print
- Help develop and maintain a consistent brand identity across all design projects
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop new design concepts and creative ideas
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in design, and use that knowledge to improve our design approach
- Ensure that all designs meet our accessibility and usability standards
- Elevate the Sui brand in all design work
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in visual design, graphic design, or a related field
- An eye for clean and functional design with a strong fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create visually appealing designs for various media channels
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-changing environment
- Experience with Web3 and Blockchain is a plus
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.