We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are a fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Talent Acquisition Manager in order to take our talent acquisition to the next level.
Who You Are:
You are experienced and confident in your recruiting abilities and LOVE to identify, attract, assess, and hire exceptional Talent. You work hard and smart on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset, which means you are driven, hungry to learn, and get excited to take great challenges. You are a dedicated team player and strong professional, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Work closely with Leadership and Managers to understand deeply hiring needs and design sourcing and recruiting strategies;
- Identifying, attracting and hiring Top Talents that are aligned with hiring plans for multiple roles, including but not limited to: Leadership, Sales and Marketing, Operations, Advertising, R&D, Customer Happiness, Business Development, and Administration;
- Developing efficient hiring processes, and ensuring an amazing candidate experience to continuously deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals;
- Working closely with business leaders to assure quality assessment through all stages of the recruitment funnel: conducting candidate’s pre-selection, building and executing interview plans, and conducting interviews;
- Preparing job offers, negotiating compensations, and ultimately onboarding the top talents into the organization.
- You have a successful full-cycle recruiting record spanning various geographical areas;
- You have in-house HR and Recruiting experience in startups, e-commerce, digital marketing, or healthcare organizations;
- You are well-versed in utilizing recruiting tools to source a diverse set of candidates;
- You are self-organized, focused, have an ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines, and is IT savvy;
- You are creative, strategic and always striving to improve;
- You have initiative, drive, and confidence to set and achieve goals outside of your regular day-to-day tasks, love the driving process, and take ownership of the candidate journey start-to-end;
- You are a relationship builder and will proactively engage with managers and candidates;
- You have outstanding emotional intelligence and you are a straight shooter;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high-energy environment;
- You are able to handle a high volume of applications and candidates;
- You are knowledgeable about job platforms and boards, with a specific focus on the start-up scene;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- Excellent written and oral English is a must.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it’s looking to keep growing and developing;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
If you feel like you are the PERFECT FIT then send your CV and cover letter.