This is a really exciting time to join Vimerson Health. We are growing rapidly and have ambitious plans to expand over the next 3 years. As our Bookkeeper, you will play a key role in our success!
Vimerson Health is a fast paced environment that offers both the challenges and rewards that come with that, and as our Bookkeeper, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career to the next level.
This is a new inhouse role for Vimerson Health, so you will be able to own it and make it your own!
If you are hands-on, with outstanding attention to detail, communication skills, self-motivation, and have a start-up mindset, then you have everything needed to succeed at Vimerson Health!
As our Bookkeeper, you will be Accountable for:
- Performing daily and monthly accounting processes and transactions across all areas of the business – GL, AR, AP, Payroll, P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statements.
- Quarterly and year-end Swiss Tax and VAT returns.
- Supporting the leadership team’s strategic business decisions by translating detailed financial reports into clear explanations.
- Identifying, researching, resolving and escalating issues (e.g. variances) impacting financial statements.
- Performing and conducting various account analyses and reconciliations.
- Assisting in the collection and dissemination of financial information.
- Managing quarterly and year end deliverables across the group.
- Resolving and escalating issues to management in a timely manner.
- Identifying and executing opportunities for process improvements and acts as a change agent.
- Identifying areas of risk/exposure and presents/identifies alternative solutions.
- You are a highly experienced Bookkeeper with knowledge across General Ledger and sub ledgers – accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, purchasing, cash management, etc;
- You are experienced with European Quarterly and year end Tax reporting, including VAT;
- You have knowledge of accounting software like quickbooks, xero, or others, and are an expert in MS excel;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic and high-energy environment;
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
- You have great communication skills and love working as part of a Team;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A company that prides itself on our employees working as one team, regardless of the department you work in. We all have the same goal (to be part of an amazing start-up company that is rapidly growing).
- You will be part of a supportive and friendly company with excellent team spirit. A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it’s looking to keep growing and developing;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
- 20 accumulated PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
If you feel like you are the PERFECT FIT then send us an English version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vimerson Health
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, peace, and harmony before everything. And we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
In just 5 years from our inception, we at Vimerson Health have sold more than 3 million bottles of our supplements and continue to grow and expand. Our Culture prioritizes team members’ happiness over everything else (yes, even over sales and profit). We recognize that it’s impossible to do two things at the same time, so having to put things in order of priority we decided that our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment are First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are self-funded therefore we have the freedom to make these decisions. We do not respond to a board of directors whose tendency is to focus on the short-term monetary goal. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
At Vimerson we are creating a company not for the next 10 years, but for the next 10 generations. We endeavor with an infinite mindset, one day at a time.