At Verve Ventures (formerly investiere.ch) we enable smart investors to invest in cutting-edge startups that are shaping tomorrow’s economy. In 2020, we invested CHF 45 million in science and technology startups from across Europe. That puts us in the league of the top 10% most active startup investors in Europe.
We have now set our sights on reaching CHF 100 million per year.
We are looking for a smart and analytical digital marketeer to help us reach this ambitious goal. You will take responsibility for all digital marketing initiatives and play a crucial role in growing our investor community into the largest in Europe. You are the person spreading the stories of our 100+ startups to illustrate the value we bring investors, startups and the entire innovation ecosystem as well as explaining to the world how we are changing startup financing.
What you’ll mainly be doing:
- Take ownership of and shape our digital marketing strategy to continuously grow our private investor base
- Make sure that our target audiences in Switzerland and across Europe are aware of Verve Ventures and understand the value we bring them
- Driving and managing our marketing campaigns (through LinkedIn, E-Mails, Newsletters, and Webinars)
- Analyze our growth and effectiveness while having creative ideas to improve
This job could be for you if:
- You have a “test and improve” mentality and even while launching a campaign are already thinking of how to improve it once you have gathered performance data
- You enjoy working with digital tools and have experience with inbound marketing (SEO, content marketing, and lead generation) as well as marketing automation systems (HubSpot, Mailchimp)
- You have excellent organizational skills and can juggle numerous tasks simultaneously
- You enjoy working with people, but can also work independently
- You have worked for a startup before (not a must)
- You have the experience with (and enjoy) the creative side of marketing (content production and design)
Why you should be excited about this position:
- Opportunity to join a team that is redefining venture capital in a digital age and to play a key role in growing our high-quality investor base and make us one of the biggest startup investors in Europe
- Chance to work for a small and ambitious company with flat hierarchies that is growing fast (our investment volume grew from 6.8 Mio. in 2016 to 45 Mio. in 2020)
- Full-time position and participation in the employee share incentive plan
About Verve Ventures
Verve Ventures is the leading European startup investment platform for qualified and institutional investors. A team of investment professionals screens thousands of companies and presents the best investment opportunities on a digital platform through a rigorous due diligence process. Verve Ventures focuses on European startups in the digital, tangible, and health & bio space. The Verve Ventures community consists of close to 5’000 qualified private investors, family offices, and pension funds. Furthermore, numerous corporations rely on Verve Ventures’ expertise to screen, select and invest in promising startups. Since its inception in 2010, Verve Ventures has invested over EUR 130 million in over 100 startups. Switzerland’s third-largest bank, Zürcher Kantonalbank, is an anchor investor of Verve Ventures.