We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 120,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over USD 200 million in assets under management, weekly volume of over USD 50 million, and over 3,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in…
As a part of our product team, the UX Researcher will provide the rest of the team with in-depth understanding of our users and their motivations.
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone
What you might be doing:
- Conduct studies to understand the makeup of our user base, help determine key demographics and run in-depth studies to understand their (true) needs.
- Help our product managers spec & prioritize features.
- Collaborate with our design team to test new developments across their entire development workflow, from initial sketches to ready-to-ship products, to make sure they fulfill their intended goals and are correctly understood by their target audience.
- Work autonomously, coming up with subjects for studies based on the current developments, and suggesting the appropriate methodologies and tools.
What you might look like:
- Live anywhere in a European time zone. Full remote is ok.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven research experience
- MS/PhD degree in psychology, anthropology, or similar
- Proven track record of bringing insights through research
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
- Investment and cryptocurrency experiences are a plus
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
– Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
Browse the latest remote jobs in European time zones