Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow – we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. Our office is in the heart of Hamburg, but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better – let’s get started!
As our new Product-Localito…
You’ll be part of a small, high impact Product team and play a pivotal role in shaping our platform, as we expand our presence across Europe. With big ambitions and lots of room to grow professionally, we’re looking for self-starters and teammates that are going to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. Your core responsibilities will be to gather internal and external insights into the use and expectations of our global mobility platform, ensuring we delight our customers and deliver a seamless experience.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the UX vision and strategy for our platform
- Gather insights across multiple web products and customer groups including internal and external users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments including product, marketing, customer success and case management
- Design the best-fit research studies, create budgets, estimate and project manage their timelines
- Format insights – interview results, surveys, data, focus group learnings, ethnographic studies – into simple and actionable learnings
- Stay up to date with new industry trends and tools
Who you are
- +2 years of experience as a UX Researcher
- Degree in Psychology, Human-computer interaction (or related fields) or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with research for B2B products or with HR users
- Ability to translate pain-points into research questions and identify appropriate research methodologies to match
- Proactive collaborator and communicator with a bias for action
- Looking for a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Choose between working remotely in Europe or joining one of our offices (in Hamburg, Porto & Berlin)
- Great team events
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Holidays & parental leave
- Language classes & training budget
- Health insurance based on the German standard