Design at Flipdish is at the very heart of why we exist. The company was born to provide a superior user experience compared to similar providers, and has been central to what we offer our customers ever since.
We build whitelabel software for the restaurant industry, across mobile, web and kiosk. That means our customers rely on us to make sure that the experience their customers have lives up to the high expectations of the most brand-conscious global brands.
Due to our rapid, continued growth, we’re now significantly expanding our Product and Design team to bring Flipdish to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Working closely with product and engineering teams, you’ll identify and evaluate user requirements, propose creative solutions and iterate on these
- Translate UX Research data into concrete user interface design improvements and get these prioritized into sprint planning so customers can see an immediate impact
- Design intuitive experiences across a number of platforms (mobile, web, app & kiosk) from initial concept to finished product
- Create information architecture, journey maps, user stories, personas, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Partake in collaborative whiteboard and design sessions
- Attend and conduct usability testing sessions
- Adhere to and contribute to our evolving design system
- Be an advocate for data-driven design decisions across all products
- Help Flipdish become the global leader in digital food ordering
- You’ve got 3+ years experience as a UX Designer and are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You can demonstrate your previous experience and thought process with a comprehensive portfolio of work
- You are familiar with established design principles and interaction patterns
- You are experienced in designing for multiple screen sizes and platforms: for responsive web as well as native mobile apps
- You are proficient with industry tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Miro, Hotjar etc.
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable and confident presenting both internally and to customers
- Ideally you’ll have experience with B2C & B2B products
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Bike to work
- Taxsaver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we’re all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses – all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn’t a checkbox. It’s embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills – all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 200+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 5000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”