Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for a professional and motivated UX Designer to help our Marketing Design Team in building marketing products, amazing landing pages and enhance our website at Kinsta.com.
The ideal UX Designer knows the ins and outs of web usability, information architecture, UI design, knows how to learn and understand user needs, has great attention to detail, and is a positive person with a high level of empathy. You should be able to conceptualize and flesh out web interfaces, gather feedback, and collaborate with other team members while balancing user needs with business and technology, and always advocate for the user-centric approach.
Note that we have an amazing team of content creators and editors, illustrators and graphic designers, so what we expect from a UX Designer is rather user-focused insights, solution concepts and wireframe level UI, but anything else you can bring to the table is more than welcome and appreciated.
- Receive and interpret business requirements and marketing needs, and turn them into actions, features, or content on our web platforms
- Create solutions that reflect a user-focused mentality and meet the requirements of the task
- Map user journeys and flows, create responsive UI designs, interactive prototypes, and functional specification documents
- Review marketing content and development work, validate them with a user-focused mindset, identify usability problems, review them against the UX concept
- Research and analyze competitors, find best practices and new sources of inspiration
- Conduct discovery and validation research to learn user needs
- Present work done with clear communication, argue and reason by being the voice of the users, but also have a good sense of priorities when compromise is needed
- 3 years of experience working as a UX Designer or Product Designer, which you can showcase with a portfolio and in a thorough case study
- Hands-on experience working through all steps of the design thinking workflow: research, need-finding, problem definition, ideation, creating UI, prototyping
- Strong sense and a methodical approach to usability
- Capable with Figma for UI design and prototypes, and Miro for flows and virtual whiteboarding
- Basic understanding of web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS), meaning you know how a browser works and can play around with a page in the Inspector
- Attention to detail balanced with a good sense for priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, including collaborating with developers, coordinating with stakeholders, and articulating design decisions
- Proactive, doer mentality, and hungry to learn
- You are authorized to work and reside in any EU/EEA country, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, or Israel
- This is a fully remote role, meaning you can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access
- Relaxed working environment with reasonable working schedule, no overtime, and essentially unlimited paid time off
- Remote expense and personal career development budget
- An amazing team with a collaborative and iterative workflow, so you never work in a vacuum
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth
- We will strive to provide you with the support to deliver your best and become a better professional