We are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across all industries.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work.
We are a small, diverse and remote team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex problems and creating value for our users.
We’re looking for an experienced, self-driven user researcher for a freelance project who is passionate about discovering and understanding user pain and exploring solutions for that pain in the US market. It is a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue big opportunities. We are scaling into new verticals and international markets, and this will be an exciting opportunity to contribute to the product development and ensure we’re solving real pain for our users. We’re looking for “drivers” — passionate researchers who are proactive and thrive when they own the outcome.
This is a freelance project done on an hourly basis. We have some immediate near-term needs, but are happy to build long term relationships and work on multiple projects together if we find a good fit.
You will be responsible for
- User research: plan, recruit, conduct, synthesize, report, and provide recommendations.
- Involve team & stakeholders in research activities
- Clearly and persuasively communicate research findings through detailed reports and presentations
- Delivering meaningful, actionable insights to the team
- 2+ years of experience in user research
- Experience with qualitative research methods
- Demonstrated experience in finding the right participants to get valuable insights about specific categories of users in the US market
- Preparing interview guides
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Providing reports of single sessions and actionable insights as well as syntheses of research rounds
- Ability to work together (remotely) with engineers, product people, executives, and other team members
- The ability to work independently but enjoy collaborating with a team
- Experience working in start-up environments
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Experience with B2B US market and availability to perform calls during multiple US time zones