We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our talent acquisition efforts across Europe.
At UPPER, our mission is to enable companies and top product & tech professionals to successfully work together in a future-proof, trusted setup.
As Head of Talent Acquisition, you help us achieve this mission by ensuring that our talent community is growing with the right people and we are able to staff our customers’ roles.
As Head of Talent Acquisition, amongst other things, you will:
- Lead talent acquisition. Identify your organization’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
- Own talent supply. Plan and forecast staffing needs across the company.
- Grow the community. Apply strategies to attract candidates to all areas of the business.
- Own “talent success” for acquisition. Oversee and improve overall candidate experience from “hello” to “live”.
- Think ahead. Anticipate the organization’s future and work with senior executives to advise on talent acquisition tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success.
- Build and lead teams. Develop, manage and maintain a highly-skilled team to assist with talent acquisition and development.
- Stay up to date. Communicate with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact the business.
- Be analytical. Manage and deliver reports and data when/as required.
- Support product. Collaborate with Product and Marketing to build and market-relevant, talent-oriented tools and software.
- You’ve “been there, done that”. You have +3-year proven experience as a Head of Talent Acquisition or similar senior-level HR position. Yet, you are flexible and open to innovation and changes to the Status Quo.
- You understand how it works. You have hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing, and evaluation.
- You understand technology and software.
- You’re a great manager. As part of senior management, you need to be great at leading and overseeing talent acquisition teams.
- You’re an innovator. Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions.
- You’re a strong believer in data. Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information.
- You’re an excellent communicator. We’re a 100% remote team, and remote without great communication simply doesn’t work.
- You are an excellent coach. You are positive, goal-oriented, and love helping people grow.
- You’re great at time management. You’ll juggle a variety of fast-moving communication projects, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be expected to help your team do the same.
- You love doing things efficiently. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
We enable companies and top product & tech freelancers to successfully work together in a future-proof, mutually trusted setup.
We believe that the future of work is largely freelance and remote, enabled by technology, new methodologies, accumulated past experience, amongst other things.
Our goal is to help shape and guide it to become the best version of itself, enabling the people and companies within it to successfully engage each one other and get the best work done.
Furthermore, we want to put an end to hidden, unfair high margins, “hostage projects” and to unaligned interests when building software of any kind.