Job Title: UI/UX Graphic Design Intern
Job Type: Internship
DeFiner Labs is looking for a UI/UX Graphic Design Intern who will be responsible for designing and implementing visual elements for our web and mobile applications. The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into intuitive and appealing UI designs, wireframes, and mockups.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Strong portfolio showcasing UI/UX design work.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively. Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related fields.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing fintech company and gain valuable experience in UI/UX Graphic Design. If you are passionate about designing user-centered digital products and meeting design challenges, please apply with your resume and portfolio.