LivePerson is the global leader in driving technology that helps brands and consumers communicate.
With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where consumers can stop wasting time on hold or crawling through websites and message their favourite brands instead, just as they do with friends and family.
The Transformation Lead will help shape, plan, and deliver digital change on client projects across our global verticals. Working as part of a diverse team, you will be working with organisations globally supporting their digital transformation. This is a really varied role – one day you will be running workshops, defining data requirements, mapping processes and scoping requirements to meet their strategy; another day you might be conducting research, data analysis or completing transcript reviews. There are new challenges every day.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands including retailers, telcos, banks, airlines and more – it’s impressive!
What are the responsibilities of this role:
● Supporting/leading client assignments, dealing with senior stakeholders.
● Converting transcript analysis into insights that will lead to informed business decisions.
● Conducting deep dive data analysis.
● Planning and scoping assignments – ensuring you can deliver tangible real-world transformation strategy through facilitation, analysis, design, and delivery.
● Understand, interpret, and communicate client requirements.
● Ensuring that clients’ needs are continuously assessed, and solutions designed around them.
● Building relationships with clients and helping them learn new skills through mentoring and shadowing where required.
● Being involved in the wider Transformation community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences/sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team.
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
● 5+ years’ delivery experience working on a variety of process improvement/change projects.
● A mathematical ability to analyse and interpret data.
● Experience iterating solutions based on client needs.
● Customer journey mapping expertise
● An understanding of the impact digital transformation can have within an organisation.
● Strong proven problem-solving skills.
● Strong knowledge of Liveperson platform, products, systems.
● A methodical and logical approach – a recognised Sigma methodology certification would be highly advantageous.
● Demonstrated stakeholder management skills, an ability to think on your feet, lead/support projects and drive toward results.
● The ability to plan work, meet deadlines and multitask.
● Accuracy and attention to detail.
● Self-motivated and have great interpersonal skills.
● You’ll be a great persuasive communicator able to influence decision making.
● Team player who can work with others as part of a team to design shared solutions knowledge/understanding.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.