Solutions Consultant /Manager – Traceability
Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
We are hiring a Solutions Consultant / Manager to lead Inspectorio’s Traceability offering for brands, retailers and vendors. You will oversee the definition of our offering and partner closely with business, operations, product, and marketing teams to ensure a best-in-class offering for our clients.
- Deliver traceability technology solutions directly to clients with strong communication and project management skills
- Manage software implementation projects with multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate our traceability offering during the sales process to compel additional interest
- Integrate evolving traceability regulations into our solution offering, ensuring consistent regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction
- Manage solutions delivery by overseeing services and operations individual contributors that support the solution delivery
- Guide team members, ensuring awareness and understanding of current trends, regulations, and rules
- Support with demonstrations and implementations of Inspectorio’s complete supply chain management platform offering of which traceability is a key piece
- Partner with senior leadership, as well as business, operations, product, and marketing teams to ensure the vision of the traceability offering meets the industry’s needs
- Support Marketing & Product Marketing to establish Inspectorio as a Thought Leader on traceability
- Research and maintain a deep understanding of the broader industry’s best practices & emerging regulations related to traceability
- Provide expert-level recommendations & guidance on how to reach the Ideal Client Profile (ICP)
- Document processes into repeatable standards of operation
- Minimum 3-5 years of client-facing experience delivering and maintaining technology solutions
- Preferably direct experience working with traceability technologies
- Preferably multiple years of experience in supply chain, retail technology, production technology, or consumer goods technology
- Demonstrated interest in traceability and transparency topics
- Client management and/or consulting experience
- Supply chain traceability subject matter expertise
- Ability to understand, prioritize and recommend strategies and paths for product development
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself – he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.