Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2022 revenues of $2.9B, a growth of 18% over 2021. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 8,000 people worldwide.
Are you Interested in working at Dexcom and being part of our Territory Sales Management team, but you cannot see any suitable open positions?
Please apply against this requisition and if your background skills and experience match what we are looking for, we will contact you as soon as a suitable position arises.
Our Territory Sales Managers are based throughout the UK & Ireland, therefore you must have the Right to Work in the UK / Ireland (Sponsorship cannot be provided for this role)
Territory Sales Manager
Your role will include driving recommendations and use of Dexcom products in the diabetes market by providing solutions and support services to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). You will provide training and in-servicing of Dexcom products and ancillaries to relevant HCPs in innovative ways (10-15% time maximum) and increase the Dexcom market share (sensor sales) and hit territory target in line with company expectations, utilising the services and support from across the company in accordance with the Dexcom values and culture. You will maximise strategic partnership with other companies to maximize sales for standalone product. You will use our CRM system daily, to identify business opportunities and you will manage the territory for Dexcom, splitting time according to customer and business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer, Patient & Industry Knowledge
- Therapy Area & Product Knowledge
- Business Planning & Administration
- Territory & Account Management
- Budget Management & Project Investment
- Teamwork & Best Practice
- Dexcom Responsibilities and Regulatory Compliance
- Policies & Procedures, Health & Safety and Safe Fleet
- A number of years diabetes experience or equivalent sales experience with a proven track record for achieving targets and delivering success.
- Proven track record of success of selling within the healthcare environment.
- Sound experience of analyzing data – collates, organizes and interprets data in order to provide clear and comprehensible information to manage a territory.
- Strong commercial selling skills to include sales competency or selling skills training.
- Competent user of a variety of computer software packages, including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Full Irish driving license (with no more than 3 points).
- Knowledge of diabetes and the diabetes market is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Ireland HSE is preferred.
- Life Sciences/Business Degree is preferred.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) preferred.
- 50 to 75%
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 7,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based Bonus, Private Pension, Life and Accident Insurance, Monthly Allowance towards Private Health Care, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support & Product Discounts.
Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.