Griffeye is looking for a Territory Business Representative to champion for technology that is changing the way law enforcement officers investigate digital evidence.
Our technology platform is used by over 4,000 police agencies across the world for processing, sorting and analyzing large volumes of images and videos – especially in cases containing child sexual abuse material.
Your mission is to liaise with our constantly growing user base in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and make sure that they have the right tools, knowledge and support to do their work as efficiently as possible. Ultimately, helping them solve more cases in a shorter amount of time and with better investigative results — while at the same time better protect their mental health.
Your role is primarily to establish Griffeye’s presence and increase the adoption of Griffeye’s software in the DACH region. The focus of your work will be to closely support the user community and act as the interface between Law Enforcement in the DACH region and Griffeye HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden. Through existing networks and relationships combined with boots-on-the-ground efforts, you will build long-lasting relationships with people and organizations within Law Enforcement.
In addition to interacting with customers on a daily basis, your work includes activities such as customer visits, speaking at conferences, arranging workshops and webinars, and supporting other external efforts that Griffeye takes part in. The knowledge that you gain and share, the relationships that you build, and the activities that you arrange will have a great impact on our users’ ability to solve more cases.
As part of Griffeye, you will be working for an organization and with people who always strive to be the best at what they do and who are very passionate about their mission to support law enforcement. You will report to the Griffeye Sales Manager, based in Gothenburg.
Responsibilities and duties
- Establish Griffeye’s presence in the DACH region.
- Be the main point of contact for Griffeye’s customer base in the DACH region.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at Law Enforcement relevant for Griffeye’s success.
- Responsibility of Griffeye’s day to day business in DACH.
- Together with local partners Identify, Qualify, Drive and Close business opportunities in the DACH region.
- Develop business proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Regularly interact with HQ Management staff to evaluate outreach and initiatives.
- Gather requirements and user needs from the DACH market back to Griffeye R&D team.
- Staying updated on products and competitors.
- Involvement in PR/Marketing efforts such as webinars, workshops, conferences in the DACH region.
- Reports to Griffeye Sales Manager, based in Gothenburg.
- The position includes frequent travelling.
We are looking for someone who is up for the exciting challenge of building the Griffeye brand and presence in the DACH region. You should be passionate about providing ground-breaking software and services with the purpose of contributing to a safer society, and intrigued to work for a small but rapidly expanding organization with a solid customer base within law enforcement (including organizations from federal, state, and local police.)
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to work remotely and independently. If you are located in Germany / DACH region it is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills, capable of building long-term relationships and trust.
- Existing professional network and work experience from the German law enforcement community is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experiences from digital investigations and/or computer forensics is a big plus.
- Ability to diagnose and understand customer needs and discuss suitable solutions on different levels.
- Insight and experience from the German government’s procurement procedures is an advantage.
- Passionate, driven and enthusiastic.
- Fluent in English and German is a requirement.