Do you have a passion for Music, Video, and Apple products? We have an exciting remote opportunity for you! As a Media Search Analyst, you’ll play a crucial role in improving Siri, the Music App, Video App Store, and HomePod experiences. With flexible hours and the convenience of working from home, this role offers you the chance to contribute to a global tech giant.
WORK LOCATION: Within Italy
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: German, English
- Full professional fluency in English & German is required
- You must be living in Italy for at least 1 year
- Familiarity with Apple products, must currently own an Apple device
- Must have an email address associated with an Apple ID
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to a broadband internet connection, computer, and necessary software (provided at your expense)
- Preferred level of education/certification ? High School degree or higher (Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis)
- Successful completion of online evaluations demonstrating the ability to follow guidelines
- Evaluate various task types, including Music and Video judgments, within different media domains.
- Utilize online tools to assess the intent and accuracy of user queries.
- Apply your market knowledge, following the provided guidelines, to determine the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
Please follow the steps below to apply:
Note – If you have already registered for this project, please avoid registering again using a different email address. It’s important to ensure that the email address listed on your CV matches the one used for registration.
- Access the link – https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/1374, and create an account.
- Click ”Sign Up” and answer the necessary fields.
- Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account. Please check your spam/junk folder as well.
- Select Italy as your country and German as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
- Once you complete the registration process, go to the “Job” tab and apply for Media Search Analyst – German(IT) to start your application process for the project.
If you have any questions or concerns about this project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About TELUS International AI Inc.
TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community. www.telusinternational.com