Teemyco, your office, online, exists to create everyday work happiness, anywhere. In September 2019, our Sweden based founders Oleg & Charlotte decided that teams who don’t share a physical office deserve to share a workplace.
We’re now looking for a rockstar Social Media & Community to join our “teem”! The perfect candidate is the king or queen of both creating & reaching the world with branded top quality content for our sassy, inclusive and fun virtual office brand. You make sure we tap into all the tech communities across the world and know how to navigate our way through fruitful collaborations & co-creation. Because you truly share our view that teams that smile more together is the way to create everyday work happiness, and you agree that work happiness anywhere is what the future of work is all about! If you’re interested in technology and how to bring it to people – then this might be the perfect job for you.
- Create visual communication assets using graphic design to grow our brand
- Manage and grow all social media channels on behalf of Teemyco
- Manage our existing user community with relevant content; own blogs & other content
- Drive collaborations & partnerships with relevant communities
- Newsletter creation & tracking
- Take Teemyco’s brand from a brand guidelines toolbox to be the no 1 online office worldwide
- Own the plan: constantly prioritize and put efforts into the best channels & activations
- Give detailed analysis on your work and be able to translate your reporting to non-marketers in the team
Who we think you are
- You have successfully worked with digital marketing, branding, social media
- You’re creative, sassy, fun and inclusive – just like our brand
- You have at some point both worked in an office and not from an office, and are comfortable working in a hybrid work from anywhere team
- You know how to juggle tons of things to do & quick changes – as in any startup
- You are a bit of a tech geek, love to hang out on ProductHunt, HackerNews, Reddit or other similar
- You love interacting with users; are great at building relationships
- You love the idea of using your communication skills to help people understand the value of online offices around the world
- You have worked in a top tier unicorn or tech company before, preferably built their brand
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from similar work
- Degree in marketing, social media management, graphic design or similar
- Ability to use Figma, Photoshop or a similar high resolution design software
- Advanced knowledge of social media and digital native
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- You are not allergic to our virtual office pet, the Teemyco giraffe named Gilbert
Our work-from-anywhere-”teem” is 14 people strong based out of 7 countries. We are venture capital backed (times 3) and work in our online office on a daily basis. We are a startup, so things move fast, and we all need to be doers to a certain degree.
You’ll work alongside the growth marketing manager who handles paid customer acquisition.
At Teemyco we like sharp brains and a humble attitude, virtual office pranks are allowed and a sense of humor is an advantage every day of the week.