Curve Labs is a team of innovators architecting and developing solutions for the distributed economy. We try to tackle systemic challenges of the Anthropocene by creating, combining, and integrating modular open-source technologies.
The Lab, which launched early 2020, is a registered German limited liability company (GmbH) headquartered in Berlin. Our work currently covers three domains:
- We are a design and development agency that integrates Web3 primitives to digital-native blockchain organizations, a.k.a. “DAOs.” Our clients include an activist coop, a decentralized finance provider, and a complementary currency provider.
- We are social activists that create and advocate for self-sovereign Web3 solutions applied to finance and organizational design. We design and build holistic systems that aim to address both socioeconomic and ecological issues.
- We are hands-on technologists who create infrastructural Web3 building blocks, such as version control, governance, and fundraising systems. We understand that these primitives are crucial for mass adoption of blockchain systems.
Altogether, Curve Labs is an exciting and diverse collaborative network of passionate domain experts navigating the razor edge of innovation. Join us.
Desired Skills and qualifications
- Min 2-3 years of professional writing with ability to ship high quality, well-written documents. Experience in academic writing or technical software documentation required.
- Experience with blockchain Web3 technologies
- Experience in a fast-past, rapidly changing technical environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across diverse timezones in a remote/distributed team.
- Independently able to set and execute on priorities. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with software development teams.
- Commitment to open-source as a philosophy.
- Keen eye for detail.
Tasks and Workload
- Research of the state-of-the-art in blockchain libraries, tooling, and research. Ability to understand, summarize, and organize complex high-level information.
- Draft professional, client-facing proposals detailing process and implementation methods for proofs-of-concept.
- Technical specification for pass-off to engineers for implementation.
- Ideate and iterate on technical documentation; proactively prescribe solutions, create and contribute.
- Work across teams composed of product managers, developers, designers, and researchers, to plan, develop, write, and maintain content. Honor stakeholders and established stakeholder deadlines.
- Manage and update an internal research library. Share relevant research and information with team members as it is discovered and catalogued.
- Simplify reference documentation for public-facing blog and marketing collateral.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org titled “[Your name] — Technical Writer Application.” Applications without this heading will not be opened. For the purposes of the application we require:
- A brief description (no more than 2-3 sentences) on why you are applying
- Your LinkedIn or professional CV
- A relevant writing portfolio, including examples of technical writing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com