This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a unique Isle of Skye technology company that has been around for over 30 years.
Sitekit Solutions Limited is seeking an experienced Technical Services Manager that will report directly into the CEO. Sitekit Solutions delivers state of the art multichannel 1st to 3rd line support services for clients in the private and public sector.
This is a Senior Leadership role and will be:
- Responsible for managing a team that will be handling and dealing with software support incidents.
- Accountable for the compliance and quality processes and delivery of support services and how they align with Information Governance Improvement Plans, keeping the customers in mind at all times.
- Ensuring support services are implemented, operated and maintained according to the Sitekit Information Security Management System (ISMS) which is compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 9001.
- Ensuring that Sitekit’s support policies, processes and procedures are compliant with Data Protection legislation and with relevant guidance from the Department of Health and any other relevant organisations.
- Provide excellent internal and external communication.
- Lead and develop a multi-skilled, and multi-level support team.
- Create and deliver support contracts and SLAs with clients
- Set up and manage support processes aligned with quality standards
- Ensure all tickets are progressed in lines with SLA’s
- Provide customer feedback and assist with Customer reporting
- Provide technical 1st to 2nd line support to Customers
- Understand issues, replicate them and resolve. Identify underlying issues and resolve them on an ongoing basis by feeding back to the Product Owner any necessary requirements
- Assist with the release management of Sitekit applications and Customer change controls
Skills we’re looking for:
- Line management or team leadership experience.
- Preferably ITIL Professional or Expert Certification
- Established Helpdesk technical support experience.
- SLA and support contract creation
- Ability to provide clear documentation
- Good methodical and progressive fault identification skills
- Training and presentation skills
- Ability to join out of hours on call rota
- Right to work in the UK
- Where not yet cleared at Disclosure Scotland Basic and HMG BPSS levels, there will be a requirement for candidates to apply for such clearance.