We are looking for a Technical Sales Specialist who will join our Growth and Onboarding team and help us build and grow the DoubleCloud business in Europe. If you are passionate about working with big data, excited to solve the most complex and high scale (billions + records) data challenges with the most innovative companies and startups in the world today – join us!
About DoubleCloud and our project
We are creators of the first managed ClickHouse service back in 2018, with more than 500 customers. Our engineers are significant contributors to leading open-source technologies like ClickHouse, PostgreSQL, Odyssey, WAL-G, and others.
Since 2021, we have worked with more than 100 companies crunching analytics with various data tools, including Clickhouse, BigQuery, Redshift, MySQL, Postgres and Kafka.
As a result, we created a data platform to specifically help businesses build an end-to-end modern data stack and real-time analytics with fully managed opensource technologies, like Clickhouse, Kafka, etc.
With our platform, data engineers can focus on what they love building instead of spending time on tasks related to scaling up or down, installing updates, deploying additional software and other required admin around open source technologies.
As a company, DoubleCloud is an early-stage startup incorporated in Germany (Berlin) and the USA (Boston).
We are currently over 40 people today, and the team is growing fast.
What you will do:
- You will be a crucial person to help us build our business in Europe.
- Together with our Solutions Architects and Marketing team you will do outbound and inbound activities to build the pipeline of customers and help them onboard to DoubleCloud Platform.
- You will help our prospects discover the value of our product and create first consumption, create local market references.
- You will provide the feedback from the market to the product and BD team, have a direct impact on the roadmap and partnerships.
- You will participate in the events, evangelizing DoubleCloud in the market.
What we expect from you:
- Self starter and overachiever.
- Experience in selling to ISVs, startups, mid-sized companies
- Experience in driving adoption and consumption of SaaS products
- Passion for big data and the value a great data platform generates for the companies and data engineers
- Fluent English, any other European language is a plus. Ability to talk to customers at any decision-making level
What would be nice to have:
- MEDDIC familiarity
- Some sales, SDR or BDR experience in high-growth product-driven companies OR sales solutions engineering experience
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, or data PaaS and modern data stack.
- Fast learner who’s ready for the uncertainty of a startup world.
What to expect:
- This role comes with all the fun, diversity and challenges of being one of the first people on the ground in the region. This is a strategic hire as we build our business in Europe.
As a team, we work in a startup-like agile rhythm. We help and inspire each other, try new things and learn new lessons. We are here for each other, and we ensure each individual has everything they need to reach their goals. We are here to build the best possible product and want our customers to get the most value of it.
DoubleCloud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Simply put, we do not discriminate which means we treat everyone with respect. Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental principles at DoubleCloud.
We’re a global and diverse team full of positive vibes, and we love it that way.
Our Talent Team is working vigorously to provide the best working experience possible. At the minimum you are getting:
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Internet allowance
- Annual leave
- And plenty more…
Get in touch or share this Job Description with someone you think may be interested!