We’re on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. On September 19th, 2019, Datadog completed an IPO as the leading monitoring and analytics platform. In November, we announced the third quarter financial report which was highlighted by 88% year-over-year revenue growth to $96 million.
Recruiting at Datadog is responsible for the scale and growth of our company. The Technical Recruiting team is part of the engineering organization. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility into leadership teams, as we partner with our engineering leaders on building one of the top engineering teams in the cloud age. Every year the engineering team approximately doubles in size, and we are responsible for maintaining this ever-accelerating growth of the engineering team and the company. In our Paris office, we are organized in highly collaborative pods of altogether 15 full-lifecycle recruiters, coordinators and recruitment marketer who work closely side by side.
We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth in our Paris engineering team since we opened our Paris R&D office in 2015. Last year, we moved into our brand-new office located in the heart of the city to facilitate an even stronger and more sustainable growth. Meanwhile, we need a recruiter to join our Paris tech recruiting team to collectively bring our engineering presence onto another scale. The recruiter will own all aspects recruiting, including sourcing, outreach, screening and interviewing, managing candidates, and partnering with hiring managers and interviewers to better structure and build our engineering force across the EMEA region. In this role, you will also represent Datadog and shape our employer branding by working at the very forefront of the organization.
- Finding qualified talent via various channels, with an emphasis on direct sourcing
- Screening candidates to ensure their qualifications match our open opportunities
- Working side by side with hiring managers, interviewers and recruiting coordinators every step of the interview process
- Maintaining a high standard of candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Collaborating with our recruitment marketing team to represent and ameliorate our employer branding via different platforms, recruiting events, social media, communications, etc.
- At least three years of full-lifecycle experience recruiting engineers
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Proven success in hiring software engineers across technology platforms
- Experience in working closely with engineering leadership and interviewers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior negotiation and closing skills
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in an early stage start-up or company at our scale and experiencing rapid growth
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, RSU, and wide coverage of benefits.
Browse the latest remote hr jobs