Our Implementation team plays a key role in onboarding seamlessly new customers: they are working cross department (Sales, Product and Customer Success) to understand and document client use cases and requirements and then translate them into set up and configuration of the 360Learning platform.
You will manage all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kick off to handover to support. You will drive project management, define 360Learning platform architecture for our clients, facilitate integrations (flat files, API’s) and 3rd party apps, guide and provide assistance in order to ensure the successful deployment of their platform.
In addition, you will follow your customers’ portfolio along their contract to increase product adoption, as well as to deliver Solutions complementary to the Product like platform audits.
* Please note: internally, we call this job “Solution Deployment Manager”
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Master our platform and be able to support clients on basics requests through ticketing
Within 3 months, you will:
- Own your portfolio of 20 existing clients
- Start to onboard your own new clients
- Drive project management in order to ensure successful platform deployment from Kick-off meeting, regular touchpoints until handover to support
- Host functional and technical workshops with clients to support them in their platform customization and structuring
Within 6 months, you will:
- Successfully ensure 360Learning platform deployment for new clients
- Successfully implement integration (SSO, third-party tools), deliver technical expertise on how to integrate their learning platform to their technical environment & troubleshooting
- Be able to pitch the value of the 360Learning platform
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Support Strategic customers all along their contract from un expertise standpoint
- Deliver Professional Services to our existing customers base
Within 12 months, you will:
- Onboard another Solution Deployment Manager
- Contribute to our knowledge base to share best practices and lessons learned
- Work with our partner ecosystem to strengthen the services proposed to our clients
- Deliver platform audits to clients
- Deliver professional services proposed in our Professional Service catalogue
The Skills Set
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar, preferably customer facing role (Technical Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Implementation Project Manager or Pre-sales Consultant)
- Previous deployment experience of SaaS products, ideally HR related
- Project management skills
- Understanding and experience working with APIs, SSO configuration & troubleshooting
- Solution-oriented, client-first mindset in everything you do
- Ability to adapt to your audience, flexibility in tackling a conversation with highly technical stakeholders, and reducing complexity to more common terms with less technical stakeholders.
- Organized, structured, rational, analytical, able to manage priorities across multiple customer implementations,
- Native French proficiency and very good English proficiency (level B2)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits: Health Benefits – Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Personal Loss, and Disability coverage, Employee Care Line. View our CSR Charter here: https://360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter/
- Balance: Flexible hours, total work from home possible anywhere in France
- International team: Learners located in UK, US, Germany and France.
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful – envision what’s it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with Head of Professional Services
- Case Study with 2 teammates
- Clarification Meeting with our CS Operations Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our VP Customer Success
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!