Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a full-remote company, and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist to ensure our customers receive the best service and all problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Communicate with and assist customers from around the world, answering questions regarding our services via the web support chat (Intercom)
- Provide excellent customer support by identifying customer needs and dealing with tasks independently
- Ensure that conversations are managed and prioritized in an orderly manner
- Communicate with other internal teams to find solutions for more specific requests sent by customers (developers, sales, customer solutions, etc.)
You must have:
- Experience in IT product or service remote support (L2)
- Solid technical knowledge relevant to SaaS or software specifics and infrastructure, such as API, CLI, application configuration, data integration
- Ability to explain complicated matters using simple words
- Outstanding emotional intelligence – you know how to actively listen, you can easily communicate with people, convey ideas clearly, and establish quality relationships with others
- Fluent written English skills
- A critical thinker with good troubleshooting skills
- A positive, self-starter with a resilient attitude
- A team player
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in the localization industry
- Experience with the different file formats used in localization
- Excellent Spanish or Portuguese language skills
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours, loyalty leave program and a day off on your birthday
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Browse the latest remote customer support jobs