EUROPE (REMOTE) /
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT /
parcelLab is growing fast internationally and we’re looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Content Designer to join our Customer Experience team.
You will develop and design emails for customers from various industries based all over the world. You will come up with design ideas and communication flows with responsive emails across different platforms and maintain existing designs for our customers to evolve their communication.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London, Paris, Munich or remotely within the UK, France, Germany or Spain.
What you can expect:
- Creation of creative email communication design to improve usability and increase conversion rates
- Design and implementation of responsive email templates, landing pages, banners etc.
- Visualisation and adaption of communication concepts and customer documents
- Maintenance of dynamic templates and placeholders
- Creation of graphics, illustrations and animations
- Autonomous expertise on content and design related topics
- Quality assurance and definition of guidelines and standards
- Close cooperation with the Engineering and Customer Success teams
What you need to succeed
- A high level of comfort in working with customers, service providers, SaaS solutions and software engineers
- Several years of experience in the e-commerce sector
- Passion for customer-centric usability and design
- Interest in following the latest trends and innovations and curiosity to learn new things and try them out
- You base your recommendations and ideas to customers on best-practice and data-driven decisions
- With an eye for detail and accuracy, your designs and content are always at the highest level
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Any other language skills, e.g. German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Previously experience in in creative environments, such as digital agencies
- Experience with web analytics and BI tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, e.g. start-up or scale-up
- Experience in using UI design tools like Figma or similar tools
Perks & Benefits
- Plenty of room for your own ideas…space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with our free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 500+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London, Paris and New York, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
– Monitor over three million shipments per day
– Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
– Send around seven million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
– Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
– Creating over 30 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.