The Technical Services team is where Bolt meets our customers new to our platform. Our team builds new features, enables existing features, owns plugin integrations and continuously improves our solution. We work closely with Customer Success, Support, Engineering and Product as well as our customers.
This specific individual contributor role will be working with Bolt’s Checkout Everywhere team based in the EU. The role will be responsible for building integrations, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of existing customer integrations. The team will be working very closely with the BCE core engineering team to improve merchant onboarding.
We are looking for someone who has a customer mindset, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. The role can also be flexible on location, as we are open to this person being fully remote! However, the team right now is mostly based in Stockholm and Barcelona.
If this describes you, get in touch with us!
On our team, you will:
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team
- Be integral in our customers’ successful integration into the Bolt Checkout Everywhere ecosystem. You will support our customers from kick-off through go-live and immediately afterwards
- Become an in-house subject matter expert in Bolt’s checkout everywhere integration types, bots and API integrations
- Integrate, troubleshoot, customize & enhance the Bolt’s Checkout Everywhere solution
- Communicate with customers on an on-going basis either for troubleshooting purposes or to gather requirements of integration.
- Velocity & Quality of integration are key metrics for Technical Consultants
- Document key learnings into playbooks for future course correction
- Help develop features for the Bolt offering, working closely with core engineering teams
- Move fast, learn, and continuously iterate, championing best practices and ensuring highest technical standards
Technologies we use:
- Plugins for Major Ecommerce platforms
- Our core solution / custom platforms
- Amazon Web Services
- Believe in our values
- Have an incredible work ethic and are responsive
- Have at least 2 years of professional engineering experience
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Can work well with stakeholders and customers
- Are excited about jumping into any area of technology
- Competitive Pay
- An international career at a scale-up tech-company with a flexible working environment
- An opportunity to grow in a company where innovation, boldness and self-leadership are valued
- A culture that values the idea of Conscious Hypergrowth with a Heart (https://conscious.org/)
- 500+ awesome colleagues around the world; with offices in New York, San Francisco, Stockholm, Wrocław and Barcelona
- Regular all team retreats, meet-ups, and continued learning opportunities
- Weekly yoga, and bootcamp classes!
- Extensive benefits package to include continued learning and development opportunities, generous vacation, and health benefits
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays and your birthday off
- Equity Early Exercise Program
- Paid parental leave
- Phone, Utilities, and Wellness stipends
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).
To ensure the health and safety of all Bolters and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.