360dialog has been selected by WhatsApp as one of only a few partners worldwide to exclusively provide access to and develop solutions on top of the WhatsApp Business API. As of today we are providing our solutions for many major brands like IKEA, PepsiCo, Carrefour, KFC, Pizza Hut as well as over 4000 customers worldwide. At 360dialog we believe that messaging with businesses will feel as normal as chatting with friends and family.
As the Technical Communications & Project Manager at 360dialog you will be responsible for explaining our messaging solutions to our existing and potential customers. Messaging is about instant communication and WhatsApp is the biggest messaging network with more than 2×10⁹ active users. This creates on the one hand interesting technological challenges on the other hand it allows us to learn and work with the latest and most interesting technologies available on the market.
We’re now looking for outstandingly bright and passionate professionals who want to learn and get better every day to join our team and pursue our vision.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Working with our existing and potential partners and clients explaining them our solutions around messaging and the WhatsApp Business API
- Create and aggregate all the necessary content to have our partners and clients up to date (including regular newsletters to our partners and clients)
- Being in touch with tech team, product managers, sales managers and customer support to understand what are the features and topics driving our business
- Being always updated about the official WhatsApp Business API documentation and product roadmap including all new features and functions WhatsApp is shipping especially via API
- Provide direction to stakeholders and ensure that the team always is updated on relavant changes
- Continuously research and analyse tools, market, users, and roadmap for and around our products and when necessary follow competitors
- Rethink workflows, use cases and problems to ensure a seamless messaging experience for our partners and clients
Your profile – basic qualifications
- Experience with APIs and messaging
- Experience with documentation of scalable software
- Interest in learning about new technologies and concepts and about bringing them into production
- Familiarity with Facebook, messaging and WhatsApp
- Good educational and professional background
Your profile – preferred/optional qualifications:
- Prior experience with Whatsapp Business API
- Familiarity with Facebook APIs
What you get:
Here’s an opportunity to shape a whole new industry in conversational messenger business. You’ll be joining a team of experienced entrepreneurs backed by reputed angel investors.
- An innovative environment where you will work with some of the best tech-people on the planet
- Daily opportunities to evolve yourself and get better every day
- The full flexibility of choosing your location you work from. Either in our office locations in Berlin, Munich or wherever you like according to our all-remote culture.
- A competitive salary package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com