ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our international team of 15 Technical Account Manager is spread across the world, including EMEA, US and APAC. Always striving for a seamless client onboarding and bug-less integration is what we do, and handling clients’ requests is the challenge that we face on a daily level. Closely working with the Customer Success Managers and the development team is what enables us to act as consultants to all parties involved in the client onboarding journey and ultimately handling expectations related to the integration of our platform is where our value to our company lies. What makes us strong is our constant support for each other, our constant strive to dig deeper into problem solving, which would also be qualities we would be looking for in our next colleague as well.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Help clients through the API integration with our product
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues during and after the integration period
- Detect and help implement integration possibilities together with the Development team
- Build strong customer relationships, together with the Customer Success Managers
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Design Customer Onboarding processes
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous experience working as a Technical Account Manager or a related role will be considered a plus
- Previous experience with troubleshooting a SaaS product
- Passion for consulting and tactical empathy to apply and present complex solutions effectively
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor
- Analytical understanding with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Degree in tech engineering would be considered a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- EVERYONE FOR THE PRODUCT: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A GREAT ENVIRONMENT: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY DEGREE: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.