✍🏽 About Writer
AI your people will love. That’s our vision, and it contains multitudes 🙂
We’re filling a big need for generative AI built ground-up for the needs of enterprises and embraced by their teams. As generative AI became a board-level initiative almost overnight for most enterprises, our market matured dramatically and we benefit from that tailwind. Our product is highly differentiated, our roadmap is transformative, and our customers are happy and vocal.
📐 About this role
Every company grows differently, and we grow when we help our users write better, faster.
As a Technical Account Manager, your objective will be to partner with your customers to support them in uncovering, and then creating solutions to serve their business needs, including creating custom templates and working through our APIs. Success will mean a meaningful increase in the number of customers actively leveraging these solutions in high impact ways.
You will work alongside your account partners, including a CSM and Implementation Manager, as the technical resource on account to support the adoption and realization of value for our largest customers.
Your positivity, sense of curiosity, and ability to create champions from early adopters in the AI writing space will help shape our entire culture. If you have a builder mentality, this is the role for you.
You’ll be reporting to our VP of Customer Success.
🦸🏻♀️ Your responsibilities
- Support Customer Success and Account Management team and work with an assigned group of customers to scope use-cases that need to be supported by a customized solution, validate the technical feasibility, and then own the implementation.
- Scope the customer’s business and technical needs, including quantifying the existing problems, understanding their tools, workflows, data structure, and integration points to deliver incredible content
- Own the creation of custom templates, deployment of our Knowledge Graph capabilities and act as the technical resource for customers to leverage our APIs
- Communicate limitations and propose solutions, including their scope, resource needs, and projected timelines
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Writer solutions, the broader AI and LLM landscape, as well as our customer’s ecosystem so you can offer prescriptive solution recommendations
- Work closely with Engineering to QA the outputs from the implementation, calibrate, and iterate until we have an optimal output
- Develop new processes, systems and workflows to reduce time to value for our customers
- Ensure we have collateral, documentation and processes to support our customers in their technical integration needs
- Communicate the voice of the customer back to our Product and Engineering teams so we can make, relevant enhancements to our product
⭐️ Is this you?
- 5+ years of technical roles in SaaS including 3+ years of experience in solutions architect or technical account management role
- Experience managing a customer book of business
- Have worked with Fortune 500 customers for a high growth, B2B SaaS company
- Experience with generative AI and prompt engineering is a huge plus
- Experience working with APIs
- Nice-to-have: Python chops
- An excellent communicator and collaborator, able to take complex technical concepts and translate to practical business language for non-technical audiences
- Highly versatile, can lead a discovery session with multiple stakeholders up to a CIO level, uncovering use cases and business pain, while also being able to have the technical acumen to address complex technical hurdles
- Business outcome oriented: a laser focus on delivering solutions that create meaningful business results
- Tenured problem solver, able to identify the root cause of issues and work collaboratively to resolve
- An excellent collaborator, with experience working alongside account teams to drive towards custom results in a coordinated and unified manner.
Curious to learn more about who we are and how we operate? Visit us here
- We don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Flexible schedules