We’re looking for:
A Tech Talent Specialist to join our Remote team. From this role you will contribute to the growth of our member base and talent network by finding and engaging with the best tech talent in Europe.
This is a fully remote position (anywhere, based in the EU) with occasional travel to Berlin (for quarterly team events).
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Find and approach new candidates directly for our open roles, through LinkedIn and other channels.
- Source for new talent for the UPPER community, according to our passive sourcing strategy.
- Conduct the initial video call with new candidates to assess if they are a good fit for the UPPER network.
- Explain UPPER and its benefits to soon-to-be members and generate interest to join the community.
- Ensure a top experience for all candidates when interacting with UPPER across all sourcing touch points.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate pipeline from “hello” to technical vetting to “hired”.
- Work closely with the engagement team and keep all involved parties updated, including the candidates.
- Create and improve the applicants’ profile once they become a member of the UPPER network.
What you should bring to the table…
- You have a good high-level understanding of the common programming languages (ie. Java, Python, etc), modern libraries (ie. React, Node, etc), development processes and technical roles required for building software applications.
- You have a very good command of the English language and you are comfortable conducting and leading calls with prospects in English.
- You are an excellent communicator, you know timely and precise communication with your team while working remotely is very important.
- You have the ability to solve problems and find new ways to create value.
- You are very interested in the tech industry.
- You have a positive mindset and you see challenges, not problems.
- You have a professional setting from where you can work (like a home office or a co-working space).
…and what we bring in:
- Attractive base salary and commission.
- Shares to participate in UPPER’s success.
- Strong and highly passionate team with experience in scaling B2B companies.
- An innovative solution, working with stellar customers, that let you gain insights in the product landscape of Europe’s top companies.
- A vision and mission that is truly lived. We are building the digital department of the future.
- Fully remote culture.
- Team & company events.
- BONUS: If you like to travel, we sponsor events, conferences and meet-ups you can attend.
Briwse the latest HR remote jobs