Right now we’re only hiring twins. One for the office and a backup copy for the cloud.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 200 employees. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
You’ll source and recruit top talent to enable them – and Frontify – to grow and thrive. Working with our global team of recruiters, you’ll own the whole process for hiring for our Europe-based Product Team. This includes: Aligning with and challenging the hiring manager about the job’s specifics, managing the pipeline, actively sourcing candidates, having the first call, organizing meetings, and making offers. All the while, you’ll provide a remarkable (and memorable) hiring process for candidates; a process you’ll further develop with your data-driven insights.
- Remote work is possible if: You’re located in Europe and hold a valid working permit for the country you live in.
- You’ve worked in talent acquisition for 4+ years in dynamic environments with a focus on technical roles – ideally at high-growth SaaS companies.
- You have successfully used various channels and personalized messages to source top talent to fill pipelines.
- Your educational background is in psychology, business, or HR, software engineering, though, other fields of study are just as interesting.
- You’re a good communicator who can effectively partner with and challenge internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Your style of communication is to the point – something that allows you to break down ambiguous topics into actionable insights.
- Your curiosity and love of learning makes you someone who enjoys working autonomously and taking ownership of your work.
- You’re pragmatic, analytic, and data-driven.
- Your friends would describe you as empathetic, highly communicative, and constructive.
- You’re approachable and, as a people person, always excited to meet new folk.
- You speak English fluently.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It’s a vibrant, united community that’ll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can’t wait to show you), although, it’s our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we can’t wait to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: You’ll hear back from us within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team over a few calls. You’ll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand new journey that’s awaiting you.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.