This will be a 100% remote position from Spain. You will be recruiting software engineers to work for our office and clients in The Netherlands.
For our fast-growing company, we need to expand our HR team with an enthusiastic, result-driven and accurate Tech Recruiter. We are looking for a strong communicator, who has excellent organising and networking skills. As a member of our small team (4), you will work in close contact with the Lead Recruiter and HR Business Partners to become successful.
In a nutshell, what you’ll do:
– Own the recruitment process for our tech roles, from description to final interview.
– Provide guidance to the hiring team to shape our talent needs.
– Work closely with the business throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible service.
– Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates.
– Find ways to improve how we work and use data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies.
– Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management.
– Winner’s mentality
– 1+ years of tech recruiter experience, preferably in IT
– Proficiency with high volume recruitment as well as one-off specialist searches
– Experience building a relationship with both internal and external parties
– Veteran negotiator and ability to close on deals
– Solid organisational skills and ability to manage operational processes
– Excellent English communication skills
– Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a Recruiter
We heavily invest in our consultant both in your technical skills and your wellbeing:
– Unlimited training/Tech Budget – Use this to certify yourself in the latest technologies, attend conferences or buy the latest gadgets that will help you excel at work while making your colleagues jealous.
– Above market salary – We constantly monitor the average salary on the market and makes sure that you get more.
– Access to our Sytac communities and monthly events e.g: Kafka in fintech, & Blockchain: Solidity, Mining, Smart Contracts & more
Some of our perks:
– Incentive Trips – Skiing, Drifting, Rented beach clubs, you name it, we’ve been there.
– Monthly Nibbles and drinks – We never skip a month to take out our developers for great beer and food
– Meet ups – Location, marketing, equipment, tell us what you need to make your dream meet up happen and you got it.
– Private Slack environment – Have a complex problem? Did you run into a bug you just can’t figure out? Just ask your question in our Slack environment and get the answer immediately – after all 125 minds work better than 1.
– 30+ Paid holiday and training days – We give you enough time to recharge your batteries at your favourite holiday destination.
– Covered travel expenses – Because time is money.
Laptop – Choose the laptop you want to work with and have the fanciest laptop in the office
– Bicycle – (Van Moof) we make sure to get you one of the best electric bikes available on themarket.
– Pension – We have thought about your future and when you’ll be developing at home with your grandchildren