We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
We are looking for an energetic and driven Team Lead for our Sales Development Reps who will help scale our outbound sales engine as we expand further into the EMEA market. Your mission will be growing, training, and coaching a best-in-class team of Sales Development Representatives, making sure Sastrify has a constant inflow of qualified meetings that our Account Executives will lead to closing.
You can expect a large amount of freedom in your position to establish the best practices for sales messaging, channels, tooling etc. This is a high-impact role in our fast-growing and international team. You’ll be leading markets: DACH, France, Benelux.
You’ll be working with Stephan Tremblay, our Senior Director of Growth.
What you’ll do as our Team Lead Sales Development EMEA (m/f/d):
- Driving our EMEA Business Development efforts and enabling Sastrify to scale efficiently
- Leading, through performance management and KPIs, our team of Sales Development Representatives focused on the EMEA market (DACH, France, Benelux)
- Set up, implement, improve, and standardize key Sales Development processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth
- Developing, validating, and executing new strategies for prospecting and outbound efforts that can be scaled in terms of team size and new markets
- Leveraging tools and best practices to optimize prospecting efficiency
- You have proven work experience within Sales, preferably in the SaaS industry
- 2+ years of experience in a sales closing role or 1+ years managing a Sales Development team
- A track record of problem-solving and fearless with trying new ideas and concepts
- Ability, knowledge, and hunger to step in as player-coach daily, which includes tactical management of reps, outbound calls & shadows
- You can implement processes and structures that scale – continuously improving and challenging the status quo
- You are persistent, creative, and reliable – you bring the motivation required to drive multiple experiments to understand and connect with our target customers
- You are an outgoing and proactive team player with innovative ideas, who can motivate the team, train them and enable them to grow with Sastrify
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Fluency in French is a big advantage
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Off-site events and regular virtual team activities
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.