Koch Global Services Talent Solutions Organization is looking to hire a Talent Solutions Supervisor role on our team. This role will lead a team of recruiters who will work on experienced hire recruiting support for Koch companies across our EMEA region as well as, serve as business relationship manager for a specific Koch Company. In the Talent Solutions Supervisor role, you will help guide and develop recruiting capability as well as partner with the businesses and broader TS organization to align effective recruiting strategies. You would also facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with the recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners.
This position is open to remote working opportunities but we have a preference for this role to sit in Poland, Czech Republic or Spain.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead, inspire and develop the capabilities of recruiters to effectively partner with the business to source, recruit, and hire talent, while providing an exceptional consumer experience. Provide mentorship, coaching, guidance, and career/capability development to members of our team globally.
- Develop and maintain partnerships across the Talent Solutions group (coordination, sourcing, etc.), all Koch companies and key stakeholders (e.g. business HR, compliance, leaders, legal, etc.) to deliver value-added services that reflect the business objectives of the enterprise.
- Actively support recruiting for key roles based on business needs
- Help develop and guide execution of recruiting strategies to support our customer’s resourcing needs based on knowledge of the business and markets we operate in.
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement diversity recruitment strategies; driving accountability with recruiters and assisting to educate business partners on diversity pipeline and investment opportunities that will support business goals and key talent strategies.
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting teams, stakeholders and hiring partners.
- Enable, lead, and drive utilization of technology and talent insights to allow our team to focus on the highest value work and be influential and strategic business partners.
- Lead by example by following, setting, and sharing recruiting best practices.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing a Team of Recruiters
- Extensive experience in hiring/recruiting for diverse types of Experienced Hires Roles
- Experience with relationship management/service delivery, specifically cultivating and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with key customers
- Experience as a subject matter expert, advising customers and influencing decisions that lead to improved business outcomes
- Experience leading large projects, and/or initiatives (fast-paced, matrixed environment with multiple priorities that require strong organization, time management, and decision-making capabilities)
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: German; French; Italian
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Recruiting experience across multiple geographies
- Experience developing Talent Acquisition Coordination activities
- Experience in designing, building and operating a shared services team with capabilities across a wide range of services, locations and businesses