OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth, and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
As part of the Customer Success Team, the Career Service Team is dedicated to the promotion of the job placement of our student community. They assist our students and new graduates in their job or apprenticeship search, help them promote their new competencies, be prepared for interviews with future employers, and prepare for their next career move.
We are looking for an individual with strong recruitment and talent pool management experience to be part of the Career Services team.
The ideal candidate will bring along a mix of good recruitment expertise and out-of-the-ordinary people, project, data, and sales management skills. You are both tactical and strategic. You are comfortable in modern state-of-the-artwork environments and can’t wait to put your recruitment & talent management expertise at the service of one of the most vibrant French startups. Above all, you are passionate about helping others succeed. You are ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
In this role, you would:
- Maintain the Talent pool with accurate information and up to date candidate profiles ;
- Collect RGPD Consent and update CV in order to build full pipelines and CV libraries, to serve client’s requests ;
- Prepare and communicate an accurate overview of Talent Pool’s data to other teams ;
- Prepare the candidates/pipelines that are required by the Employment Center Team ;
- Liaise with the Employment Center Team and candidates to ensure the satisfaction of the recruitment process ;
- Take initiatives to improve the job placement rate of our Graduate population.
You will report to the Director of Career Services.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have a perfect understanding of challenges in job search programs, and how to advise students during their job search effort ;
- You have deep knowledge and understanding of the talent marketplace (technical recruiting expertise would be appreciated) ;
- You are able to qualify and select the right candidates ;
- You are very comfortable with data manipulation and analysis (strong technical use of Excel) ;
- You are comfortable using multiple SaaS tools and platforms to increase efficiencies ;
- You have excellent English and French communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in business, marketing, HR, or engineering ;
- 2-3 years of professional experience ;
- A solid grasp of the job placement in France ;
- Solid experience in data gathering and analysis ;
- A remote team experience, product management experience & expertise in the talent marketplace would be a bonus.
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect, and high quality ;
- A competitive salary ;
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free ;
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms ;
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorized by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms) ;
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken ;
- “Remote First” work policy ;
- A company MacBook / PC.
- The journey starts with the first interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team ;
- Then a videoconference with the Manager of the team you are applying to join ;
- For the final round, you will meet other team members (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…) ;
- Finally, you will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a “Talent Passport” residence permit. There is also a simplified “accompanying family” procedure available for spouses and dependent minor children. More information here.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, taking up challenges, meeting awesome people every week, and changing the world, a little bit, every day!