With Prolific, we’re changing how research on the internet is done. Katia and Phelim started by building a marketplace that connects researchers (from both Academia and industry) with instant, high quality, global research participants. Now, as a growing team, the bigger vision is to build the most powerful and trusted platform for behavioral research.
We’ve been part of Y Combinator’s Summer 2019 batch, we’ve recently closed a $1.4M seed round, we’ve been growing 4x a year purely through word-of-mouth, we’re already profitable and we have very ambitious plans. Come join our exciting company!
Prolific is looking for an experienced Talent Lead to join our growing organization and work alongside our Leadership and Operations Teams.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the recruitment lifecycle, having experience in all stages from position assessment and sourcing, to hiring and onboarding. As a Talent Lead you will have experience in employment law-related issues, drafting policies, employee development, employee relations, rewards and benefits, and more.
The ideal candidate will also be able to communicate all things HR to Leadership in a data-driven, clear, and actionable way, mentor current junior team members, and foster positive relationships throughout Prolific. As part of our team, you will be able to adapt Prolific’s policies, processes, and practices as we begin to scale.
What You Will be Doing
- Sourcing and recruiting great job candidates for Prolific, as well as planning and executing hiring.
- Helping with all things HR, with a focus on employment law-related issues, employee development, rewards and benefits, and drafting policies.
- Advising Prolific Leadership on talent and hiring best practices.
- Recruitment and sourcing experience within a high-growth or hyper-growth startup (2+ years).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of hiring/talent metrics and how to make effective use of these.
- Decent knowledge of international employment law (especially in Europe and North America), contracts, and related topics.
- Excellent social-emotional, communication, planning, and negotiation skills.
- Humility, rigour, optimism, and a desire to learn and grow fast.
Nice To Have
- Demonstrated experience of developing HR policies and practices within a growing business.
- HR Generalist experience (2+ years).
- Interest in Behavioural Science, Psychology and/or scientific research and a desire to learn about the research space.
- CIPD qualification.
What We Offer
- Meaningful share option allocation and salary depending on experience.
- Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary).
- Flexible working: Work equipment of your choice (paid for by us), and you can work flexibly from home or from our coworking space (also paid for by us).
- Flexible hours: We have core hours of 10am – 3pm (with an hour for lunch), but the rest is up to you.
- Childcare flexibility: Need to pick your child up from school? No problem.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (which you can switch with your religious holiday).
- £1000 yearly budget for education, growth, and training.
- Personal growth opportunities and career progression (e.g., learn about the startup ecosystem, mentoring from executive team, learn about psychological science and research methods).
- Open, transparent, and inclusive culture.
- A company committed to carbon offsetting: we donate money in your name each month to plant trees and we offset travel as an organization each year.
- Generous maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
Browse the latest remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/