Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan’s long-term goal is to offer personalised healthcare to millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 170,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 400+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
🤘 How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
– Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
– Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
– Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
– Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
💎 Underrepresented folks…
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
⭐️ The challenge ⭐️
We’re looking for someone to help us grow the team to go from 400 people to 500 in the next 12 months! The Coordinator will be instrumental supporting candidates and interviewers throughout the hiring process, ensuring we provide the highest quality and time-efficient recruiting experience possible.
– You’re obsessed with candidate experience, ensuring they have an incredibly positive and smooth process even at complicated interview stages.
– You are passionate about improving hiring processes using technology and data to find better ways of working.
– You have super strong written communication skills and fluency in English, plus French, Spanish or Flemish is a bonus.
– You are highly methodical and are at your best when you’re multi-tasking as you will be scheduling multiple interviews across Alan, contributing to projects, owning recruitment admin tasks as well as learning new skills such as sourcing and interviewing.
– You’re ambitious and excited about joining a fast-growing scale-up and want to grow in the area of Talent/HR: we’ve got amazing projects to tackle in the years to come!
Bonus points: if you have some previous recruitment coordination experience but we are also very keen to hear from candidates with operations/coordination/assistant/support or customer service backgrounds.
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
– We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
– We tell and share everything.
– We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work.
Therefore, we offer:
– Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
– A great healthcare program (yes, Alan)
– Flexible and remote work environment
Check out our blog for more info: https://blog.alan.eu/
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
– Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
– We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
– All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
– Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
– Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance with Alan Blue – 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family
– Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
– Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
– Parental leave & Childcare. Extended parental leave for all new parents & daycare solutions (France only).
FRANCE, BELGIUM, SPAIN, REMOTE POSSIBLE /
PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT