Growing and dynamic organizations are fueled and driven by passionate and intellectually curious people. We’re looking to add more NearFormers who fit this profile. At NearForm we are in the fortunate position of having 10 years of experience delivering on mission critical outcomes for our customers, while still retaining the start-up feel, transparency, and intimacy of a close knit community of technologists.
We build digital products that provide users of these products fantastic digital experiences and allow enterprises to go to market faster, improve customer experience, while transforming their workflows and advancing our clients’ digital agendas. With a recent significant investment into the business, NearForm is poised to scale its impact to more enterprises.
Are you the right person to fuel this growth and add to a wonderfully collaborative culture?
We are scaling at a very fast pace and the Talent team is the engine at the centre of our growth plans. We are an experienced team with a good understanding of how to hire great Engineering talent while being open to fresh ideas and perspectives – we like to foster a culture of continuous improvement in everything we do.
We’re looking for a hands on Talent professional in Europe (ideally based in Ireland or UK) to help our expansion plans. This will be an individual contributor role at first with opportunity for progression.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Self starter who can work proactively and autonomously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a remote-first culture
- Provide an add to our culture; bringing energy, empathy, and fun to work daily
- Ability to work across multiple roles and streams
- A good networker with demonstrable experience building long term relationships with candidates
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a consultative approach
- Sourcing and attracting candidates
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle with an emphasis on great candidate experience
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop sourcing and attraction strategies to drive top talent to NearForm
- Identify recruitment market trends and tools
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- You should have experience hiring software engineering roles and know what good looks like
- Familiarity using Sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to manage active and passive candidate pools
- Employee Benefits
- Work remotely; we have a genuine dedication to work/life balance.
- Work flexibly; we appreciate there are more important things in life than work so our flexible working culture allows you to work around what matters – school run, no problem!
- The Wellness Hub: We have a genuine commitment to fostering/improving NearFormers’ wellbeing; we offer resources and support, including a NearForm advice line which offers confidential support for anything from relationship issues to staying healthy.
Although we are widely dispersed, NearFormers are a tightly-knit team. We trust one another and care about our colleagues. We all get together in person at our annual company retreat, of course when we’re not faced with a global pandemic! Building on our open-source origins, we promote the sharing of thoughts, knowledge and ideas.