Currently, we’re hiring a Head of Marketplace Operations to lead multiple teams that work on acquiring and improving our marketplace supply as well as teams generating revenues, collaborating with our Founders and external advisors.
This position can be 100% remote, working daily within our timezone (CET).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Head of Marketplace Operations, you will be responsible for constantly looking for opportunities to grow our revenue and organize the processes most effectively.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Team management – managing multiple teams, each with their area of responsibility (bookings & customer support, payments & debt collection, premium listings, supply expansion & improvement)
- Marketplace operational excellence – implementing, maintaining, and optimizing processes that will ensure excellent customer service and top marketplace supply as we continue to scale and expand to new countries; coming up with process improvement ideas based on data analysis
- Marketplace monitoring – reviewing operational data and the performance of each team (on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis) based on KPIs and OKRs, taking action once issues and growth opportunities are spotted
- Operational delivery – ensuring that goals are accomplished, marketplace metrics met or exceeding company targets, and all processes are running effectively, optimizing the areas where either cost savings or revenue growth are needed
HOW YOU CAN GROW WITH US
- Oversee all revenue-generating operations of the marketplace side of our business
- Shape the setup of operational teams, define roles and responsibilities, guide assigned Team Leaders in establishing and defining best operational practices
- Tackle scaling challenges – we grow the volume of our operations, process large amounts of data while expanding into new markets and sources of revenues
- Implement clear metrics and performance dashboards to ensure that each key business process is measured and operating optimally
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A proven track record in effectively managing large-scale operations with supply/demand components
- Experience in managing multiple teams, with the proven ability to set goals & KPIs and shape the team to meet the evolving needs of the company
- Demonstrated success with developing and deploying process improvement and workflow enhancements that result in streamlined operations
- Analytical skills with the ability to make decisions and solve problems independently, leveraging data and analysis
- Strong business acumen – proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Nice to have: Financial acumen to run a budget and develop strategies that optimize ROI in a two-sided market
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE
- A strong marketplace position that creates huge opportunities to generate further growth, working in 5 markets and multiple time zones
- Working directly with company Founders who understand the importance of operational excellence for Tagvenue’s marketplace business
- Role based on high responsibility and impact, with the opportunity to shape and grow the operational teams and iterate on approaches and ideas, with lots of testing and experimenting
- Constant learning culture among sharp and passionate people who read books and attend conferences, with unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- A competitive monthly salary
- 20 days of paid time off per year + public holidays to support your work-life balance
- A choice to work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków
We are Tagvenue - one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplace for venue hire with over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. In 2020, we launched a new product - Tagvenue Virtual - a video platform that provides a variety of interactive games that can be played by remote teams. Our main office in Kraków, Poland is a multicultural hub focused on constant development.