Currently, we’re hiring a Head of Content to lead our Marketing team, managing 2 content writers, collaborating with our founders, PR & SEO advisors, and other external agencies.
This position can be 100% remote, working on a daily basis within our timezone (CET).
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Head of Content, you will take responsibility for strategic planning of our content, growing SEO traffic, and raising Tagvenue’s brand through top quality content.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Content & SEO Strategy – defining the strategic direction for content and ensuring that it is in line with the business objectives, identifying and executing on SEO & PR opportunities in our 4 main marketplace categories and in the virtual/hybrid events sector. Tagvenue is a tech leader in the events industry and we’d like you to grow the Tagvenue brand in the venue and wider events community.
- Content excellence – ensuring high-quality delivery of the existing SEO strategy, reviewing the content to identify points of improvement, managing content workflow to ensure business value is delivered, tracking key business metrics (eg. number of links generated, SEO traffic from new content, leads from new content)
- Team management – leading the team of 2 talented content writers, defining recruitment needs, growing your team, and developing your teammates (eg. through bi-weekly 1:1s and periodic performance reviews)
HOW YOU CAN GROW WITH US
- Create and execute new content strategies for different market niches to bring growth and measurable impact
- Tackle scaling challenges with a vast number of existing and new keywords and pages that need to be monitored and worked on
- Lead the process of identifying and executing on ways Tagvenue can leverage user-generated content
- Help shape the organization structure, roles, and responsibilities within the Marketing area
- Build a high-performing content creation team that delivers exceptional content at an industry-leading pace
- Define and improve performance metrics and reporting process
- Take complete ownership of Tagvenue social media channels
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A proven track record in the designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing a team of 3-5 people with the proven ability to set goals and develop the team to meet the evolving needs of the company
- A solid understanding of SEO and various digital marketing channels, including email marketing
- Exemplary creative writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Great English language skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize large amounts of work and prioritize a broad range of competing opportunities
- Analytical skills (research, data analysis) and data-driven approach to measuring impact and success
- Ability to balance being both hands-on with content creation as well as acting as a manager and strategist on a daily basis
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE
- A strong SEO position of the business that creates huge opportunities to leverage that position to generate growth
- Working directly with company Founders who understand the importance of content for Tagvenue’s marketplace business
- Opportunity to work in 5 markets, learn more about SEO, and experiment with other marketing channels
- A role based on very high responsibility and impact, with the opportunity to grow the team proportionally to the scale of content operations
- Constant learning culture among sharp and passionate people who read books, attend & speak at conferences, with unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Competitive monthly salary
- 20 days of paid time off per year + public holidays to support your work-life balance
- A choice to work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków
We are Tagvenue - one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplace for venue hire with over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. In 2020, we launched a new product - Tagvenue Virtual - a video platform that provides a variety of interactive games that can be played by remote teams. Our main office in Kraków, Poland is a multicultural hub focused on constant development.