Join our family at Pricefx, a leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimization & Management) technology provider. Experiencing consistent annual growth, Pricefx remains committed to stable employment. We value flexibility and provide home office and remote work opportunities. Our product boasts outstanding customer reviews ranging from small companies to renowned names such as Michelin, Sonoco, Danone, Avery Dennison, and Bosch.
With branches in 7 countries and over 30 nationalities, Pricefx is a genuinely international and diverse company, fostering a warm, welcoming, and respectful environment. Join us at Pricefx and be part of a winning team that values your unique contributions, encourages accountability and personal growth, and celebrates collective achievements.
As an accomplished enterprise SaaS Sales leader, you will provide leadership and daily oversight to the EU Pricefx Sales and pre-sales organization, developing and coaching a team of professionals and executing the sales strategy, operational plans, and processes that drive new revenue growth that achieves Pricefx’s financial objectives. You will be responsible for the EU sales organization’s performance as measured by acquisition of new customers contributing to new ARR growth.
You will be in charge of…
- Recruiting, building, developing, and coaching a top-tier team of sales professionals that serve direct and indirect channels to market
- Leading the EU sales planning, strategy development, forecasting, resource planning, and budgeting
- Report regularly to CRO on EU Sales and Pre-Sales success metrics, resource allocation effectiveness, win rates, team member issues and success, and other critical team success metrics and KPIs
- Providing leadership to create a culture of success and goal achievement while fostering a high-performing sales organization
- Leading sales change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles from the team
- Understanding of customer expectations and contribution to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Putting in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales and pre-sales function
- Compilation of information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Working closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs as well as with the presales team to deliver the best service to customers
- Manage and cooperate with Finance on the EU sales organization budget
- Develop relevant global sales tools and processes, including language-specific materials in support of presales and demo best practices while complying with global standards
- Leading pre-sales professionals to support customer discovery, solutioning, and value creation alongside sales professionals.
What should you have to succeed?
- Minimum 10 years of sales management experience in an enterprise-level B2B sales environment
- The ability to lead and inspire a sales team, set clear goals, and drive performance
- Experience in developing and implementing sales strategies and initiatives to meet revenue targets and business objectives.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in using sales analytics and CRM software to track performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy, sales plan, building and growing a channel
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Development of strong relationships and the knowledge how to motivate high performing sales and presales teams
- Fluent in English
This would make it easier
- Pricing software or relevant complex enterprise SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Experience leading an international sales organization for a SW/SaaS company
- Anywhere in Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, or United Kingdom
Other Job specifics…
- Full-Time Employment
- Travel requirements will range from 50-70%, with international travel mainly in the EU and occasionally outside of Europe
What will you love about us?
Our employees appreciate the warm and friendly atmosphere, as well as the flexibility and growth opportunities we provide. Check out our Glassdoor & Atmoskop scores and reviews.
We will support your home office setup with a monthly IT allowance. We prioritize work-life balance and, in addition to vacation, offer work anniversary, birthday, and CSR days off. Building a sense of community is important. We organize regular virtual or in-person meetups and many social activities and challenges.
IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.